Ugg boots!

22 April 2011 |
Happy Easter!! ♥


Today's Good Friday! I just wanted to find time to blog again~ The autumn weather is finally settling in, so I braved myself to bring out my Ugg boots~ They were initially meant to be worn in the house only, but the sheep wool works best when you're walking about a lot. Sitting at my study desk with these boots felt like such a waste when they could be keeping my toes warm out in the cold winter weather! Now they're officially a outdoor pair of boots! Wheee~


These are my first (and only) pair of Uggs which I got 2 years ago, when my dad visited!! They still work absolutely great! The first day I wore them out last week was a 15 degree day I think, and my feet were so warm! :) You should really note, though, that the only authorize seller in Perth that sells genuine UGG Australia boots are Wombat Lodge, which can be found in Carousel or Barract Street in the city. You can always find the official dealer through the UGG Australia dealer locater on their site here to avoid buying 'fake' UGGs, since the term "Ugg boots" is used very loosely here in Australia - anything made with sheep wool is called an Ugg boot!

 

I ♥ my Uggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)