I ♥ Dancing

28 April 2011 |
Hello! Hope everyone had a good Easter~ ♥

I was busy working all Easter and barely had time to relax that much, but I did get time to enjoy myself by doing some baking during the weekend~ ^_^ Shops were closed for the whole of the Easter weekend it felt a bit weird to feel so disconnected with the outside world. XD I felt so lost when we ran out of soy milk at home and I couldn't have my morning cup of milk!~ >_<" First thing I did this morning was get soy milk, lol.

The weather is nice and winter-ish now~ GREAT if you are at home snuggled up in bed, and not too bad if you have a car to drive around. It does suck if you have to rely on public transport though, since rain is practically pouring every 5 minutes, sun shines for 5 minutes, and then a huge wind + rain cycle again and again~ :/ On the bright side, it does mean I get to make full use of my ugg boots! :D



Look at how happy I am because to go grocery shopping after a whole 6 days of shops being closed~ I can't remember where I got the shirt from, but it's been around for ages and was a gift from either my dad/mom when they went overseas for work I think! The "♥" is red and shiny!! *U*

I find myself using my mobile camera a lot more these days~ I get lazy to bring out my proper camera for quick snaps so I just end up using the 5MP camera on my x10 mini pro, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)