Miso soba noodles

21 February 2012 |
 
Our dinner tonight!

  • Soba noodles (I used Hakubaku's Organic Soba Noodles)
  • Dried wakame (soaked till expanded and rinsed)
  • 2 Tbs unpasteurized brown rice miso paste
  • *Optional* Extra vegetables (I added okra, lotus root and bean sprouts)

  1. Wash vegetables and soak dried wakame for 2 minutes or until expanded. Rinse.
  2. In a pot, boil 4 cups of water. When boiling, add vegetables and wakame. Let it boil for about 5 minutes.
  3. Add 2 tablespoons of miso paste and continue to boil for 2 minutes. After this, I transferred my pot into a magic cooker, but if you don't have one you can let it simmer for 10 minutes.
  4. Add soba noodles into the same pot and bring to a boil for 3 minutes and you're done!


Also prepared a curry fish with broccoli dish. I have sneakily added broccoli into my sister's diet and she now eats this wonderful green she once disliked, yay! And also had a large alkalizing salad. Yum! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)