Fine dining experience + Squid shack

10 March 2011 |
Hello~ :D 

I swear this is my last food post from the trip last month~ XD Are you getting tired of them already? ^_^;; It was such a special occasion I felt compelled to blog about it.. It was my FIRST ever fine dining experience! ^_^ Calamari's was the only one that we could find open that night, so we had to eat there, since we were so hungry and all... The shops in the town were closed early, too. The food was excellent though, and the service was great too! 

This post is filled with photos of yummy food, be warned! X)

Dad's Surf 'n Turf

Oysters kilpatrick

My mom, sister and I sorta shared two main dishes and the whole family also shared the entree . AGAIN! One of the things I miss SO much - sharing food! Everyone should share food, that way we can have more variety and taste everything on the menu! LOL~ OK let's move on before I start ranting..

Curry chicken. I'm still not used to Australian curry yet though, I'm so used to the spicy Asian curry, so I think I didn't enjoy this as much as I could have. >_<

Dhu fish on a bed of creamy risotto~

The next day, we had lunch at The Squid Shack, apparently it serves the best fish and chips in the whole of Albany!! We HAD to try it~

Fresh oysters

Fish and chips (shark), Fish and chips (mackarel) and 2 crab sticks~

Mmm, I never get tired of fish and chips! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)