Superheadz Wide & Slim

24 March 2011 |
Hello~ ♥ Have not been updating as often as I'd like to, just because there's so much to do right now. I'm on a study break, but this is the first time I've felt like I am actually doing more study than on a usual uni day. >_< I'm so behind uni work, so I guess that should teach me to be more up to date with all my lecture notes and exam preparations... *sigh*

Anyway, just wanted to share a new love I have for film photography! ^_^ I remember I used to be appointed 'cameraman' when I was young and my family and I went on a holiday~ Back then my dad's camera used film, and we always had to make sure that we had enough film in the bag pack! And we would never know how the photos will turn out until we got all of them printed of course, and I LOVED staring at the negatives!! XD


I stumbled across the Superheadz ultra wide and slim collection and I just couldn't stop looking at the adorable collection. I LOVE it!♥ It's a 35mm film camera with 22mm wide lens! ^_^ Also a BIG BONUS that the design is so pretty and the colours are so cute, too!! My absolute favourite is sakurasan (light pink)!! It is limited edition as well~ I really love the baby blue (kumosan) and pink dress too!♥


 Some sample shots from the Superheadz website~ A few more gorgeous shots from the Superheadz UWS on Superheadz UWS Flickr Group and this awesome Flickr set by zionseven+!

In this digital photography era, it's great to know that most people still appreciate film photography! A few blogs that always feature gorgeous film photos, which I love to visit are Diana Mini Love, Much Love by Anna and For the easily distracted by Rhianne. Do check out their blogs! :D

 Something to add to my wish-list on the sidebar~♥ I'm always really excited about new gadgets (especially photography related items), hahaha! ^_^ After playing with my sister's Fuji Instax Mini (read the post here), it really reminded me of how awesome having a physical piece of photo in your hands feels, lol. 

Sorry this is somewhat a rant post, I guess~ But just wanted to share my excitement~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)