Vintage mustard

04 October 2011 |
(Vintage mustard top, leather satchel and suede heels, knee-high socks from Malaysia, Diva connector chain rings in silver and gold, silver and gold chain bracelet from my mom) Hype this look on lookbook here.

Pairing black socks with these leather coloured shoes to make my legs look longer than they actually are! It's all about playing with colours and proportions! Pairing coloured socks (preferably over-the-knee socks) with different coloured shoes and top/shorts will give an illusion of lengthened legs! Try it!! :) I think this would have worked even better if I wore heels instead, since these heeled boots go all the way above my calf - but they are so comfortable!

11 comments:

Ani said...

super cute outfit =] loving the mustard top!

sushicatjen said...

God I LOVE your sweater! I was near buying a mustard sweater in similar color & shape but am trying to save cash. I don't think I'll be able to resist much longer though :P

Gracie Johns said...

such a nice dress, and the lemon tree!

Jia Ni said...

Thanks!! <3 I know, I've been trying to save cash too! But occasionally I give myself a reward, or two, haha! :))

Jia Ni said...

Thank you!! <3 We use the lemons to juice/cook! :D

mymy said...

Love how u wear this sweater with the boots! stylish ;-)

http://mymymode.com

Jia Ni said...

Thank you! :))

Mai said...

This is such a cute outfit! I love your sweater and boots o__o! I wish I had the legs & confidence that you do to wear socks like that XD

Jia Ni said...

Thank you! <3 Haha, my legs aren't long at all, it's all about playing with proportions and colours, hehe. :)

Jia Ni said...

Thank you, Ani!! :D

Chriselle said...

Hi! I came across ur blog by clicking randomly and I read this post. Just wanna ask, do you mind i use ur post title "Vintage Mustard" as my blog title and url?

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)