Birthday thankyous!

29 May 2011 |
Firstly, thank you everyone who sent me birthday wishes today. <3 It means a lot to me, and receiving birthday wishes is always so touching! I want to reply all of them but I might do them tomorrow after my prac exam~ Thanks for remembering and taking the time to make today such a special day for me. :D

Today was rather uneventful though since I just had an exam yesterday, and will have one tomorrow. Spent most of the day studying-procrastinating. Still, it was still so filled with love. :') First thing in the morning I received a call from my family and when I picked up they started singing! Haha, their singing was pretty good too. <3 Did not expect my aunt to do anything for me today either, but still she made my favourite home-cooked meal and went to get a cake from The Cheesecake Shop! :)




Just had to type this one entry today because it's definitely a day I want to remember! Thanks again everyone who made today so special for me. Much love to all of you! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)