Winter socks

28 May 2011 |
This is another mostly random post, but I was inspired to write it up after seeing Kar Mun's post featuring her extremely adorable bear socks! \(^o^)/ I have a pair of winter socks too, haha (though not as adorable!)~ They're comfy home socks that never leave my feet and keep my feet warm when I'm at home during winter days/nights!! I used to wear my Uggies around but since I've decided to wear them out I just wear winter socks nowadays!


While studying I'm secretly making a list of to-dos and gets for my Malaysia trip, in 2 weeks!! And also stuff to do after exams~ I'm telling myself the reason I NEED to write the list now is because I'll forget everything I've planned to do after exams. This always happens to me. While studying for exams I'll think of a zillion things to do, and then look forward to doing them. But when I'm done with exams, BAMMM~ nadaaa nothing comes to mind. :< And when holidays are over, I'd be "oh yeah, I wanted to do that. Oh, guess I'll have to wait for the next holidays~" This vicious cycle continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)