Mobile blogging

26 May 2011 |
Hellooo! Finally downloaded an android app for blogger, hopefully it means I'd be able to blog more often! This android app interface is not nearly as good as the iPhone's though, and at times like these I really wish I paid a lil' extra to get an iPhone plan looool. /regrets/

It's exam season now as well! So I try to limit my time on the laptop since time flies once my hands touch the keypad. It's like I go 'hmm just gonna check what's new on facebook...' then BAM an hour later i'm still checking stuff on the internet. Gawd, the internet is soo sneaky. /shifty eyes/ 



Another thing is, this exam season (and from today onwards) I've decided to eat well. And I WILL keep this resolution! I think I got really inspired cause my cousin was hospitalized for not eating properly. I donno~ So everyone, please eat healthy and be happy! My mom once told me that health is so so important, I was really like 'yeah yeah right' back then. Why is mom always right..

1 comment:

Esma said...

I did get one app for blogging 'blogwriter' bt d fnctions not dt good. Wat app for blogger u mean?

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)