Perth winter

20 May 2011 |
Hello! Been super busy lately - uni assessments + assignments one after another, week after week. ^_^;; Today was the last day of uni - which means final EXAMS in a week. So stressed I could literally explode right now. :D Perth weather has been doomy recently too, kind of like how I feel about exams.. Anyway! Some random mobile snaps below. I really DO miss taking proper photos but life has just been uni study eat sleep and repeat.



This week started off with an extremely foggy morning, and then it proceeded to started pouring at the end of the week, ha ha. Winter's finally here! 





Time to bring out those thigh high boots and water proof jacket. :) I love winter clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)