Forrest Street

07 February 2011 |
Hi! ♥

Got around to start post-processing photos from the family holiday last week~ ^_^ Hopefully I'll be able to cover most of the exciting and memorable stuff soon! 

Forrest street is located somewhere on our way to Pemberton, after Donnybrook. We stopped at this quaint little town to get some fresh air after driving for some time.. I was the driver for the day, lol. Still can't believe how I drove long distance, but the scenery was really exciting on the coastal road so it was fun

The excitement of driving did start to deteriorate throughout the trip, though. D: The second day of driving I started to share out driving time with my dad on our way to Albany. And on the third day, which was also the last day, I just sat behind the back of the car and fell asleep most of way. >_< We took Albany highway back to Perth, so it was uhhmm boring and nothing exciting to stop by on the way. 

 I actually drove for an hour and then I found my eyelids getting heavy and I was almost dozing off. Yikes! The day was also Chinese New Year's Eve, so we had to make sure we reached home in time for our reunion dinner with grandma, grandpa and my aunt's family! Poor dad had to drive most of the way back haha, thanks dad! XD

Some photos from Forrest Street~ ^_^


The main town area of Forrest street, a few antique shops were situated at the fringe of the street! Also, there were so few cars on the road! The only car  parked by the road was the car we drove. ♥ An unusual sight for us from the city area!




I love quiet little towns like these~ So peaceful and calm, seems like a great escape from the hussle and bussle of the city

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)