Happy Chinese New Year!

06 February 2011 |
Hello! Happy Chinese New Year~ May the rabbit year bring you happiness, prosperity and may all your wishes come true!! It's the 4th day of the Chinese New Year!! ^_^

Happy-sad post today, my parents + sister who came to visit me for 10 days (and spend Chinese New Year) here in Perth have left this morning at 4.15am! :'( Feels like they were just here yesterday. "Time flies when you're having fun." - so true!! The last few days of the holiday was spent at home helping me reorganize + beautify my room and cabinets, and my sister was sick on Friday! Poor JT had to go to the emergency ward in the hospital!! We were all terrified, thank god she's feeling better now! :) So no photos were taken at all in the last 2 days! Guess it is now back to Skype and staying connected through the internet~ Sighh. We took 1900+ pics while in Perth, I think that's a record!  ^_^ So many memories~ ♥ I still haven't gone through all of them yet, but I wanna post up some beautiful photos soon!! I've uploaded them from my SD card though~


One of my favourite photos, taken by my awesome sista in a cafe called Top Deck Cafe!~

Another record broken was the minimal time I spent on technology the past week!! I checked my email daily on my phone, but I rarely booted up my laptop to surf the web and facebook and stuff! Just had so much fun spending time with my family that I forgot about all that! It's a good thing though, cause I would be super guilty and shot to death if my family came to visit and I was just watching dramas/on the computer while they were here!! So = maximal time was spent together! :D

My Spending freeze
Okay, spending freeze! So I've been shopping and getting lots of stuff in the last month! When my mom was over she and helping me reorganize stuff, she was like omgwhyyouhavesomanystuff! >_< *ashamed* I'm starting to become a hoarder. I think I've been really bored at home in the holidays and been getting stuff that I either already have/probably will not use/will probably use.. It also doesn't help that I have a tendency to get bored of things easily! I may tell myself I really NEED (note: need, not want) something today, and tomorrow (or a week later) I'll think about the same thing and say "What was I thinking? I don't need that!" >_< So I've decided to go on a spending freeze for 1 month, starting from today till the 6th of March. Meanwhile, if I *think* of getting something, I'll write in down on a list and at the end of the spending freeze I'll review it and see if I actually really need it, or not! So no impulse buying unnecessary items like jewellery, cosmetics, and snacks! I'll be buying text books for uni in 2 weeks, so I figure the spending freeze should help me ensure that I have enough to actually buy my uni books! Uni books are so expensive!! :(

It's getting late now, shall update more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)