Fremantle markets

16 February 2011 |

Hello! ♥

This week I'm back to uni already~ Sigh, after 2 months of holidays, I return to uni with little stamina to nerd all day I think that's probably why I find myself sneaking naps when I come home in the evening!!  Also doesn't help that it's 35 degrees  everyday, all I feel like doing is laze around on hot summer noons!

Lots of work to catch up on and be all organized! I always love to start a fresh new semester being organized and nerded up, hopefully this good behaviour lasts throughout the semester~  

Feels like it's been awhile since I last blogged!  Just some photos from Fremantle market! It was the day I got to try out my newly bought 50mm f1.8 lens! So in love with the photos taken!!






I always love walking around the hall and yard of Freo's markets~ All the food and hand-crafted items are my favourite eye candies~ 

I've always been a fan of markets anyway, haha! Flea markets, night markets (gasp~ pasar malam) etc. There's always so much things to see, and everything is so inspiring and crafty!!  

Sorry for the short post! I really need to sit down and post-process more photos + blog them all at once, but I keep getting distracted by other things I need to do. I really want to do it some time in one of the upcoming weekends~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)