Reunion dinner in Perth

09 February 2011 |

This year has been the 3rd year I've spent my Chinese New Year back in Perth I always long to spend it back in KL, where CNY decorations fill the streets, left and right, up and down! The CNY atmosphere back in KL is awesome! 

My first year here, I was in high school, and school had already started + the day of new year was a bit late in February. Then, the second year I was here, I got to spend the first 2 or so days of CNY with family~ We had to rush back from Kedah to KL so that I could catch my flight back though!  Then last year, I had to be back in Perth for my uni's orientation week! 

This year - my whole family finally came to visit! Hopefully next year I'll be able to celebrate back in KL *fingers crossed*!! 


Yup! We had a BBQ reunion dinner this year~ A bit unconventional, but everyone still got together to help out with the cooking, so it was all in the spirit of reunion, haha!


So much food! Proud to say my mom was one of the chefs of the day!! Go mom!  Mom was in charge of grilling vegetables and potatoes (sweet + normal ones) and they were so delicious!! My mom has a hidden talent in cooking!!



Wine to accompany dinner for the adults. Sadly in this case, I am still considered a child. Not that I mind~


My sister & I!  Miss you miss you x10000! ♥

How did you spend your reunion dinner? Hope you guys have collected lots of ang pao!! ^__^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)