Pemberton Farm Stay & Town

26 February 2011 |
Hello, hello!  I wanted to post a few photos from the trip with my family in February~ So, after the Forest Street post, we spent the night at Pemberton Farm Stay and walked around the town! The farm was serene and the view was so beautiful!





The town only had a grocery store (IGA), and this was the main street of Pemberton Town. It was great spending quiet and quality time just at home and around a little town with not much distractions. Something about quaint little towns makes me think of great family bonding opportunities, haa~ Nobody's busy on the computer or TV, we just sit around and talk!

I really miss doing small things with my family, like grocery shopping!!  Other things include sitting in the car chatting, and just hanging out together and eating on the same table!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)