Fullmoon Decoden haul

24 January 2011 |
Hello!~ ^_^ 

As promised, some photos of the decoden parts I got from Full Moon!! My mom got me clear and light pink rhinestones last year, but I didn't have time to bling my iPhone then, and I was too afraid of ruining the phone. >_< But with my new SE phone, the back cover is removable!! So I've finally decided to bling it. I've ordered a pink shade of back cover and now I'm just waiting for it to arrive so I can start on this project!! I actually ordered the back cover 2 weeks BEFORE purchasing these decoden parts from fullmoon07xxx, but Yuki, the store owner, is super efficient, and my shipping arrived from Japan in less than a week!! SO impressed. Hopefully the pink back cover arrives soon!! *crosses fingers*

fullmoon decoden haul
These are my favourite of the lot! I'm really loving pearly colours~ It reminds me of vintage inspired accessories and the colours are just so soft and pretty! I got some round ones and heart shaped ones~

decoden haul

decoden plastic parts

Can't wait for the cover to arrive so I can start deco-ing already! ♥

Do you deco? Care to share some inspiration? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello :)
Can I know how you made the love logo with your name in the pics above?

Jia Ni said...

Hi! If you google 'Wrapping Text Along a Path' you should be able to find a step-by-step guide. It will probably help you better than I can explain here. :)

I use Photoshop CS5, save the logo as a brush for convenient use as a watermark!

Ng Amanda said...

Thanks :)

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)