080111

08 January 2011 |

Hi! ♥

It's been a busy busy month since the second week of December 2010, which is when I started to work~ So far I'm really enjoying having a job and all! Apart from the fact that when I get home I'm usually tired and all I feel like doing is doze off~ >__< Glad I started to work during uni holidays though, and hopefully I'll be able to fit it in when uni schedule starts next February (which is really soon!)~ This was my first time staying back in Perth for Christmas and New Year since I moved here to study 3 years ago! Can't believe it's gonna be the 4th year of me living in Perth already!! :O

My grandparents are also in Perth for a visit! It's so exciting~ Soon my family will be coming down to visit, and we'll be able to have a family reunion over Chinese New Year! :) We'll also be having some road trips planned, I can't wait!! Family holidays FTW~ Haven't been on a family holiday since 2009! They're always really fun and so memorable!

I haven't been taking much photos, much to my disappointment. :< I just got a new lens though!! Waiting for the adapter to arrive and hopefully this will kick start a series of photo taking sessions again! ^____^ The adapter should arrive some time next week~ Excited excited!

My old dusk aromatherapy candle - Harmony (read the review here), finally melted completely~ I went out to get a new scent - Vigour.


So far it's been only lit for 1-2 times, so I'm waiting for a bit longer before I write what I think about it! So stay tuned~ I'll try to get a review up by mid next week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)