Chi Chi Body Mist Sprays~

06 January 2011 |
Hellow~ :3 Hope everyone's having a great start to year 2011! It still hasn't quite registered in my mind that it's now 2011, I keep writing dates ending them with x/x/10... XD

As I've said in my dusk aromatherapy candle post, I've recently been realllyyy into fragrances~ I stumbled across Chi Chi perfumes two Christmases ago (in 2009) and I really loved the fruity smell. :D To be honest, I'm not a big fan of flowery smelling fragrances, BUT I am a big fan of fruity fragrances. They smell so sweet~

chi chi fragrance

Chi Chi Eau De Parfum Body Mist Spray

Leave home looking and feeling like a superstar... walk through crowds and make heads turn... be remembered long after you have gone with Chi Chi's Eau De Parfum Body Mist... Warning: you may attract too much attention!!!

Chi Chi has taken all the very best ingredients to make this sexy, shimmering hair and body mist that will leave you smelling Chi-Chi-liscious!!!
Shake well before using for even shimmer distribution.

One bottle is priced at $19.99, but the Chi Chi Fragrance Trio (pictured above) is $29.95. BUT! It gets better! XD Since Myer's having a clearance sale, the price was slashed to $23.95~ So I'm really happy with my haul! So far I've just only started using Peach & Mango, and I can't wait to use Berry Passionfruit. However, WARNING: the Chi Chi Fragrance Trio does not have any shimmer eventhough it states on the box to shake well to evenly distribute the shimmer... :< Doesn't really affect me since I usually spray it on my clothes, but if you want shimmer on your skin with this spray, then I would suggest getting the separately packaged ones~

Both Peach&Mango and Berry Passionfruit are really sweet smelling, and smells like candy~ I'm not
thaaat keen on using Watermelon though~ From what I've tested from the samples in store, watermelon has a less sweet smell and a is bit more on the flowery side... Will do a more in-depth review on each fragrance once I've used them for longer. :)

1 comment:

Laura_diamond said...

Hi, I live in the UK but traveled to Oz a few years ago. I came across Chi chi body mists and fell in love with them.... only problem is I cant find a site where I will be able to order them online as I'm now back in the rainy UK :(... Can you help please?? :) x

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)