160111 + Herbal Essences Hello Hydration

16 January 2011 |
Hello, hello. ♥

I just had the longest sleeping time last night! I went to bed at 8pm and woke up at 7am this morning~ 11 hours of sleep, I must have been really tired. >_<" I updated my NY's resolutions too, and added 'eat healthy + don't overeat' into the list. I've been extremely unhealthy lately, UGH. I have a huge breakfast (too huge!) before I go to work and then skip lunch and have a huge dinner (because I'm so hungry after skipping lunch). Yikes! I try to tell myself it's okay to overeat in the morning because I'm working morning-> evening! Bad, bad. I usually work through lunch time and end around 4pm, so today onwards I'll eat something (like a banana :D) to keep me full and then eat a small portion of dinner. AND sleep early. I think I'm tiring myself out by having a huge dinner and I spend so much time lolling around waiting for my food to digest before heading off to bed! :( And since I overeat during dinner as well, I still feel SO full even at 11pm.. D:

So that's a rant about changing to a healthy lifestyle~ ^_^♥ 

OKAY! Onto something more exciting - my parents and sister are coming to visit in 11 days! SO happy, haven't physically seen them in 6 months. I do see them almost every night though, thanks to Skype. ♥ Not much has been planned for this trip, but I really look forward to having them around~ I'll be taking a week off work to spend quality time with them too, so hopefully I'll be able to take more photos for keepsake and practice my photography skills while they're here. Hehe. ♥ 

I tried using the new hair range from Herbal Essences yesterday. It's called Hello Hydration, and I got to try sample sizes of their shampoo and conditioner, in Orchid + Coconut Milk! 

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration



Hello Hydration Shampoo
Repeat after me: I'm so quenched. it's time to take every strand of dry hair off dry land. replenish your pretty, parched head with my moisturizing shampoo fused with essential moisturizers and orchid & coconut milk. it leaves hair silky and supple. want more moisture where I come from? seek my happily hydrated conditioner.


Hello Hydration Conditioner 
I'm deliciously hydrating. give your dry hair a drink with my moisturizing conditioner. I say you can never get too much of a good thing. so say " hello " to a deep dousing of lush hydration with my rich formula fused with moisturizers, orchids & coconut milk. drink up and replenish your hair's much needed moisture. it's time to be reunited with manageable, silky, smooth hair.

My take:
I'm SO impressed~ My hair has been smelling like coconut milk / tropical since yesterday morning and the fragrance still hasn't worn off! My hair feels really smooth too~ I keep smelling my hair lol! ♥

Recommended for:
People with dry/damaged hair! It really moisturized and softened my hair a lot~ ^_^ Also would be important that you don't mind an overpowering scent of milky tropical fragrance lingering in your hair. I found it a bit overpowering at times of the day, even though the smell is pleasant. :D

1 comment:

Sassäh said...

Gillar din blogg! :)
Följ mig gärna via bloglovin, så kan du hålla dig uppdaterad hos mig?! Det skulle verkligen uppskappas! [a]

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)