New Year's Resolutions

01 January 2011 |

Hello! Happy New Year~ I wish you all will have an enjoyable year 2011 and that all your wishes will come true. :)) I thought making a list of things to do for 2011 will be quite fun to start off a new year! Have you written down all the things you plan to do in 2011? I also put a little list on my sidebar so hopefully I'll be able to strike them out soon!!! Here goes-

11 things to do for 2011!!

♥ ♥ for family+friends+uni+work
Always find time for family, friends, uni and work! Hopefully the best is can skype/call my family every night, get good grades, keep in touch with friends and work as well! :)

♥ Lose weight (45kg <3)
45 my lucky number plzzz! Australia has made me fat. :(

♥ Dye my hair
Something I wanna do in 2011!!

♥ Get a dressing table
White princessy dressing table from IKEA, I've got my eyes on you!!

♥ Get a beauty dish
On my christmas wishlist!! MUST GET THIS YEAR~

♥ Skin care
Take care of my skin, drinks lots of water. Cleanse, tone, moisturize my face twice a day; put lotion. Sometimes when I have other things to do I just completely don't do any at all omg. :(

♥ Pick up a new sport/activity
I wanna take up sports again! I used to love cheer so much~ And when I learnt salsa it was super fun!!

♥ Be organized
Write down everything all in 2011 diary. Organized room 24/7. Put things back where they're supposed to be even when I'm running late (coz piling up mess will take longer to clear!!)

♥ Get a bicycle
I miss cycling! I think cycling will be good for me since I don't have a car and when I need to get groceries or go to uni I have to walk = takes more time = always late. >__<

♥ Wear heels
I'm quite a lazy person lol. I usually wear sneakers or platforms. This year must learn how to wear heels comfortably!!

♥ Buy my air ticket home
I wanna buy my own air ticket home with my own money! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)