Love package from KL ♥

06 January 2011 |

Our house is finally noisy and chatter fills the air once again~~ :D My aunt, uncle, cousin and grandparents have just came back from their long Christmas break spent in KL! Also thanks to my family (who I love to bits ♥♥♥) who must also love me to bits packed a package full of goodies for me~ *happy dance*

Airhead - Runaway by Meg Cabot
airhead book 3 runaway
Last book in the airhead book series!! I just started reading the book, but I super love Meg Cabot. :) Especially since Mel introduced The Mediator Series to me, I've been a huge fan!!!

Notebooks + 2011 diary
pretty notebooks
Mom got me these 4 subject notebooks from popular~ Not sure what to do with them yet, since they're quite thin, but I'll be using them in uni I think! Since I'm doing 4 units when uni reopens next month~

floral 2011 diary
Also the sky blue notebook with floral print is a Christmas gift from Steph and her family!! Thank you!! I've already started writing down on important dates, hopefully this will help me meet my NY"S resolution for being more organized. :)) It's spiral too! Easy to flip the pages heee. Thanks hun~ <3

Liese Chestnut Brown + Revlon Lipstick
liese dye and revlon colorburst
Wheee finally will be able to cross off dying my hair colour soon! Not sure when I'll do it yet though, my hair is at an awkward length right now (between shoulder and chest-length >__<") GROW HAIR GROW~ Also been dying to try a nude lipstick~

I feel so loved. :) Thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)