1901111

19 January 2011 |
Hey hey! ♥

Decided to change the layout + background since it's going to be Chinese New Year soon~ RED, RED, RED! Just thought I should really get into the mood of celebrating a new year according to the lunar calendar! (I hope the whole layout isn't too red and bright, but then again, Chinese New Year is all about wearing bright red coloured clothing!! Haha.) It's gonna be awesome celebrating CNY in Australia this year, it's gonna be the FIRST time I've spent CNY together with my family in 3 years.. Not much goes on here though, so all the huuraaah shall be at home, celebrated with loved ones~


OK, I'm usually not a firm believer of horoscopes / zodiac signs, but this app has been scarily precise MOST of the time~ >_< Being superstitious and all, I'll try to take some advice and hopefully have a good year ahead! XD

P/S: 8 sleeps till my family visits~ :)

1 comment:

Oneiro said...

uwaa, your new blog layout looks supercute >w<!
Hehehehe, bunnybear.. or izit just a rabbit XD?

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)