Forever 21 wants!

24 January 2011 |
Hello world~ ♥ It's 2am in the morning here and I'm frantically punching away on my keypad because I just had a 2 hour power nap in the evening (more about that later~)!!

Online browsing of the Forever 21 store makes me wanna be in KL, where there actually is a PHYSICAL store present so I can try stuff on and decide if I really need it~ XD Since I was really energized (at 1:30 in the morning), I did a set with all my WANTS/eye candies from F21!

Also did some mathematics (told you I was energized!)! And if my mathematics serves me right, getting stuff from the online store and shipping them to Australia works out to be cheaper than purchasing in the store in KL~ THE CATCH - of course, is that there's a flat shipping rate so the more items you get, the cheaper it works out to be!! >_<


It seems that I've been really digging black clothing pieces and shoes!! ^_^


RANT below~

My body clock is all screwed up! >_< I've only been getting about 4 hours sleep everyday! Been working 5am almost everyday and all these 5am shifts have been messing around with my sleep hours, and nap has been essential for me the past few days. Heading to bed for 1-2 hours in the evening leads to a super-energized me rolling around at 1am in the morning~ Oops.

On the other hand, my room looks like a tornado aftermath. WHY. I've received a few packages in the mail, including decoden materials to finally start the much delayed phone deco project! The thing is - although I've received decoden materials, I'm still waiting for the phone cover to arrive. LOL. Deco parts are super cute though, I'll try to post up some photos in the next few days~ Lots of opened envelopes and packages on the table right now, and more stuff on the chair. :< Tsk tsk. I don't even sit at the table anymore, I just sit on the floor. Tragic! 

SO! Cleaning up my room tomorrow since I'm not working! Hopefully I will be able to put everything away and get everything ready for my family's arrival on Thursday!! 4 MORE SLEEPS TILL THEY VISIT! SO SURREAL. SO HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)