Extreme morning person

16 September 2011 |

Good morning! Sorry I missed yesterday - I was feeling so down in the dumps and the day ended pretty badly. All I wanted to do was curl up in bed and wake up from the nightmare I thought I was going through. Guess we all have good days and bad days, and yesterday was just a bad, bad day. I just realized that I am really seasonally affected by daylight hours - I struggle to wake up in winter (because the sun doesn't rise till like, 7?!) and I wake up too easily these days (because the sun starts rising at 5-ish!) I guess this is why I have always loved spring and summer - I love waking up early in the morning, when the world is still asleep, and then watch the neighbourhood slowly fill with life and the streets slowly fill with cars and people, all while I sip my cup of hot coffee.

2 comments:

Oneiro said...

Hope you feel better nao! I oso love waking up early in the morning and watch ppl, but i oso love autumn and winter becoz its cosy hehehe :p

Unknown said...

xixi - Thanks love! :) Haha, the cold weather makes me just wanna stay in bed all day!

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)