Wish upon a dandelion

09 September 2011 |

9/9 - Been a bit lazy the past 2 days, uninspired to write anything down in this little space. Thank goodness it's the end of the week, I am looking forward to sleeping in (finally)! My old domain has expired as well, so right now it's back to Blogger (for now) - especially since I am ever so indecisive with these things, and cannot decide if I should get a new name or renew the old one. Suggestions, anyone?

Today, my thoughts are everywhere. Oh, how I miss the old carefree days. And how I miss my little sister, who is, in all honesty, one of the most amazing people I know. She sees the good, the shed of positive light, in everything and everyone. She helps me piece together my scattering, out-of-place thoughts; and helps me find tranquility amongst the hustle and bustle. She puts up with me when I am in one of my moods. She inspires me every, single, day. I am too lucky to have a sister like her!

I wish upon a dandelion, to relive the old days - just for one short moment. Because, it seems that, in a glimpse of an eye, the carefree days have long left me. But above all, I wish upon a dandelion, to be able to love and live in this present time. For the reminiscences of the old days are but in my grasp. So here is my greatest wish upon a dandelion - to be loving the life in this moment, right here and right now.



2 comments:

sonagitokki said...

I love the look of your photos! totally adding your blog to my reader :)

Jia Ni said...

Thank you, Soo!! :D

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)