Handwriting tag

18 September 2011 |
Finally getting around to do a handwriting tag, which I was tagged by Mizarwen/Esma ages ago! It was always at the back of my mind, but I never got around to doing it. It's not exactly the same tag, but while I was writing my nth page of anatomy notes today, I realized how different my handwriting can be, depending on what the situation is! 

My handwriting varies so much - from note taking in lectures (least tidy handwriting), to normal scribbling in books, to actual note writing in my notebook (tidiest handwriting) etc. I also find that I use different pencils/pens - I always use a ballpoint when taking notes in lectures (I feel that I write faster with it), I use lead pencils when scribbling and I use a gel pen when writing proper notes. So, what does your handwriting look like, does it differ depending on the situation/your mood too? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)