Lush haul + review

19 September 2011 |
Picked up a few things from Lush last month! :) I love going into Lush, everything looks so 'raw' and happy. I was first introduced to Lush when my cousin brought back a Soft Coeur massage bar as a gift, from Australia, maybe when I was 13/14. It was such a long time ago, and I remember not knowing what to do with it, so I just left it in my room and my room just constantly smelled like chocolate and sweets! Yum! So this time I decided to pick it up again but actually use it for its massage bar purpose. :D

From top left to bottom left, clockwise: honey I washed the kids soap, soft coeur massage bar, vanilla in the mist soap and sultana of soap. 

My thoughts: 
I actually picked up the Honey I washed the kids and the massage bar about a month+ ago, and then a few weeks ago I got Vanilla in the mist and Sultana of soap. As far as soaps go: when I first tried honey I washed the kids, I loved it - I love honey and it was so moisturizing! But I found that Vanilla and Sultana were actually more foamy and moisturizing than Honey. :P Vanilla in the mist - I loved the scent, but I was really not a fan of how it rubs and rinses off as a yellow lather! 

Interestingly, I wasn't a fan of sultana of soap at first because I really did NOT like how it smelled like in the shop. I've heard great reviews on it though so I decided to try a small slab. The scent has grown onto me - the smell has a spicy tinge to it and it is really really moisturizing and lathery. LOVE! However, I feel that these soaps (especially Honey) get used up way too quickly, and since Lush in Australia is pretty pricey (compared to the UK and US), I might have only pick up Lush soaps as an occasional special treat to myself~

The massage bar is definitely my favourite of them all though. I still love the scent as much as I did 5 years ago! At first I was skeptical of how long it would last me, but I've been using it almost every other day, and it's only shrunk into half its original size after 1.5 months. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)