Oh my wildflowers!

28 September 2011 |

Can't believe the spring festival is coming to an end this weekend - which is why I had to brave the rainy/stormy/sunny/the-weather-couldn't-decide day yesterday to capture some photos! 4 years in Perth and I have never actually been to Kings Park to admire the flowers and nature walks. The blossoming wildflowers were just such a pretty sight! It is tulip season right now, too - I really wish I could go up North to where the tulips are - they're my favourite flowers! Maybe next year! ;)

Gazing down from Kings Park, you see the whole city of Perth as if it was a miniature toy city of some sort - the hussle and bussle seems so far away, so out of reach. What a great escape. I brought lunch and sat down on a quiet sunny spot, watching the whole city move in front of my eyes, with only the sound of the buzzing bees and the sound of the wind in my ears - serenity. 

8 comments:

Jenny said...

You guys and your spring!! It's so beautiful~

Kelvin said...

Seeing the flowers can calm a person :)

Loo Yi Han said...

Nice pictures :)

just Jennifer :3 said...

gorgeous pictures! <3
you give me so much inspiration :3

Vanessa Lu said...

gorgeous pics!
http://vanessalu91.blogspot.com

Jia Ni said...

Thank you!

Jia Ni said...

Type your reply...

Jia Ni said...

Thanks!! :D
Haha, I know~ It gets hard to follow any fashion trends though. >_<

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)