Room inspiration

14 September 2011 |
Hello! Lately I have been extremely inspired by minimalistic + vintage-inspired (zakka) room designs. These photos were just a small collection of cutouts from interior design magazines that I've gathered. Also, if you couldn't tell - I have a huge soft spot for anything wooden, and multi-drawer storage units/shelves! This is totes the type of house I could imagine myself having, if I ever do own a house in the future. 

Interior design is a teeny-tiny, very much hidden, obsession of mine - which I inherited from my mom. She could spend hours in bookshops just flipping through interior design catalogues and gaining inspiration and ideas from them. We also have stacks of interior design magazines at home. Needless to say, organization has always been an important part of our lives! Ever since I could recall, at the beginning of the school break, we will be instructed to dedicate a day just to de-clutter our desks and organize all our books, files, folders etc. I'm glad she incorporated this aspect into our lives because even up till today I always dedicate a small amount of time weekly (if not monthly) to reorganize my things. An organized space provides a happy environment! :)

1 comment:

Oneiro said...

Ahhh, when I see this I want to redecorate my room asap! XD

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)