Fremantle vintage fair

11 September 2011 |

Met up with Kristal in Fremantle today - and we went to the Vanity Fair together. Had such a lovely time and so much fun! There were vintage clothing, accessories, shoes and scarves up for sale, and best of all - all the proceeds go to the Breast Cancer Care WA foundation! An avid bargain hunter and vintage lover, this was a little heaven for me. A vintage fair is such a great idea, too, since it is essentially giving every item here another chance to be loved and cherished, as much as they were once in the past. 

I almost ended up getting the two pieces above - the cardigan (top) was $20, and the cream silk sheer blouse (bottom) was $35. Such a steal, considering the blouse was 100% silk and was made in Hong Kong. :) Unfortunately I didn't do much justice to the cardigan! 

And onto my purchase from the vanity fair - a tan, cotton knitted top, which I got for $10. I am so in love with it! It's long and goes down to my thighs, and I have nothing like it in my wardrobe. Thick and warm, too. Even though the weather is warming up as spring approaches, I'm sure I will be wearing this out at night, or on cooler days! I hope every item from the Vanity Fair has found a new loving owner, and that everyone loves their purchase as much as I do!

3 comments:

Oneiro said...

Zomg love your haul! Especially the mustard sweater, I've been searching for a similar sweater or vest in the same color, but so far no luck XD

fussypot said...

omggg looks like loads of fun! help me buy something too the next time you go for sth like this! i trust your taste. and omggg vintage <3

Unknown said...

xixi; I have been wearing it almost everyday since I got it hahaha! Good luck - I hope you find one! It took me really long to find this one too!!

km; DEAL! :D

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)