Make up storage

03 September 2011 |

Hello, day three of September! Do you know that particular time, where you see mess, and just can't help but start organizing and sorting? That was me today at 8 in the morning. Shelf after shelf, objects were taken out from their original messy piles and put into the comfort of their new homes. In the midst of things, I managed to convince myself that from today onwards, I will take a little more time to put things back where they belong, because this dedication will definitely result in less work in the future. Here is to hoping that going back to uni next week won't take me off my track to organizational nirvana. I am honestly impressed by my new-found efficiency in sorting things. If only I could move this fast while doing uni assignments. Guess you can't have everything...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)