Purple dreams

28 September 2011 |
(Zara sheer cream top; purple skirt from a Korean store in 1 Utama; vintage socks and shoes)

Spring is upon us - flowers are blooming everywhere! The weather today was terrible though - heavy rain and wind, followed by sunshine, and then another heavy rain - it seems that the weather couldn't decide what it wanted to be today. Been trying to get out all my old clothing from ages ago to wear again - I got this purple skirt about 5 years ago! I also got these shoes from the Two Bucks til Wednesday sale - it was $10, and all proceeds go to charity. Think I have a new found love for vintage items! Also have huge respect for people who consistently post outfit photos - it took me ages to get these self-portraits, but nonetheless it was all good fun!

7 comments:

Julia Topaz said...

such an adorable, feminine outfit. I love purple and grey together.

Unknown said...

Zomg love your outfit, especially your ring! So cuuuuute <33 hehehe

Unknown said...

Julia - Thank you!! <3
Arisu - Thanks love! :)

Jenny said...

I LOVE how the purple flowers around you pop from your look! And that ring! It's the sweetest version I've ever seen of that 2-ring style! Usually double rings are very rocknroll ish and not so sweet. :D

just Jennifer :3 said...

i love your ring, OMG! wantt * ^*

paintandstyle said...

you look adorable! and i love your ring!! <3

lepinkbow.blogspot.com

Jia Ni said...

Thanks love! <3 I got it online store agess ago!

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)