Side fringe braid

21 September 2011 |


My hair is growing! I've been extremely determined to grow them for a really really long time (every time I get to mid-back length I would somehow be back in Malaysia and end up getting them chopped off to shoulder length again - this vicious cycle has been on-going  for the past 2 years, ha.) My fringe is also at such an awkward length now, been wearing them as a side braid almost daily, especially on days when they're misbehaving (a.k.a somewhat everyday)! I really like the side fringe braid because they are so simple (finished in half a minute) and  they add a really nice detail to your hair without having to style it!

P/S: I got a new custom domain! This blog is now jianiteo.com~ Unfortunately this has ruined my Google Friendconnect widget, so I have a new one up on the sidebar now! Please click follow again, and sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you! *virtual hugs* <3

1 comment:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)