French toast

05 September 2011 |

Day 5 of September - these photos were actually taken last week during the start of my study break, but they have been forgotten even though I had loved them a lot, and have been sitting in my camera collecting dust bunnies. I meant to take photos every day for these posts, but I wasn't satisfied with the photos I took today. But such is life - some days you have great days; some days you have not-so-good/bad days. And today was just the day I did not get good photos. I also didn't want to settle with something I knew I was not 100% satisfied with, since I am my own worst critic/quality controller.  So I guess some of these '30 days of September' photos might not be taken on the day itself - but rest assured that they would have gone through strict border control to ensure the best of quality and satisfaction!

Today's first day back to uni (after a non-teaching week) has rendered me tired by 9 in the evening. I guess this will just be a short post, while I sneak off to unwind myself by reading a book, and then hitting the sack early. Hope everyone had a good Monday/first day back at uni! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)