What's in my bag

17 September 2011 |
I've always always loved looking at 'what's in my bag' tags and photos. :) I have really no idea why, but it's probably because it is fascinating how different things are essential to different people. So here goes - my first what's in my bag tag post! I don't really use carry a handbag out that much these days, since I'm at uni every weekday from 8-5 so everything stays in this bag usually. This bag gets emptied out for a well-deserved rest during semester and study breaks though!

My bag (1) contains: a bus timetable (2) which I rarely use unless I'm at uni on weekends or late nights and the buses don't come as frequently as they normally do, which is about every 10-15 minutes; an umbrella (3); Teddy Tales multiple zip pencil case (4); note pad and books (5); coin purse from Freo markets (6) which I actually use to put my Apple ear phones and USB cable in; Daiso rose mirror (7); purse (8); nutbar (9) cause I am always hungry; iPod and iPhone (10); sunglasses (11); lip balm (12) and an ikea sealing clip (13). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go through and read all comments and approve each of them individually so they may take some time to appear. :)